On This Page
AAS, Business Management
Our Associate of Applied Science degree curriculum* with a Business Management concentration prepares you for a variety of management career opportunities at private, government, or not-for-profit organizations. The program is designed to provide you with a solid academic foundation in accounting, business concepts, and other necessary skills to work in a dynamic and competitive marketplace.
Empowered to Succeed
As a graduate of the AAS in Business Management program*, you will be prepared to:
- Identify accounting standards principles and be able to prepare basic financial statements.
- Identify business organization concepts and theories and be able to write a basic Business Plan.
- Describe the basic concepts of economic theories and market structures relative to their implications for government, business, and individuals.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the legal issues, social environment, and government regulations that influence business.
- Understand computer information systems from a managerial perspective and the critical role Information Technology (IT) plays in business.