For more information and for a professional service presentation, contact Norman Ruano, Ph.D., Vice President for Workforce Development, at 773-878-3894 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit http://iwetraining.com/ for more information.
At IWE we understand that small businesses face many of the same workforce challenges as larger firms. That’s why we are committed to providing small businesses with high-quality training services, using effective small business and green management practices that work within your budget. We can also help identify alternative growth and development funding that can give your business a leg up on the competition. This program is delivered in English or Spanish, by certified small business trainers.
This program is delivered in partnership with the City of Chicago Department of Community Development’s TIFWorks program, which has a strategic focus on helping small businesses develop and grow through workforce education and training. Upon program completion, participants receive an Institute for Workforce Education certificate.
- Effectively apply proven small business management techniques to improve the performance of their businesses.
- Understand small business greening practices and apply green interventions to a variety of areas of their business operation.
- Conduct an energy and water audit among others of their small business and develop plans on how to become more efficient.
- Understand and apply basic safety and security practices for their small business.
This 81-hour course will teach participants a variety of skills including:
- Management (supervision, accounting, budgeting, recruiting, legal issues and others)
- Service management (custom