Welcome to e-Advising, your “one-stop-shop” at St. Augustine College!
On behalf of Student Services, welcome’s to St. Augustine College!
We appreciate that having so many opportunities, you chose us to guide you in your education, and we’re committed to do our absolute best to make it work.
Please access the information about out services through the links on this page, and or course, feel free to stop by any time.
Come over and check us out!
Dr. Juan E. Ojeda
Dean of Students
A friendly, knowledgeable academic advisor is assigned to you at the beginning of each semester; you’ll get a welcome email from your assigned advisor by the second week of classes. Academic advisors also assist walk-ins at any location, any time during office hours (see below). Academic advisors work flexible hours to accommodate the needs of students who take classes mornings, evenings, or weekends.
Regular Office Hours:
Monday-Friday: 9am – 7pm
Saturday: 9am – 1pm
Your academic advisor will assist you with:
• Your academic plan and selecting appropriate courses;
• Complying with the College’s requirements for program completion and graduation;
• Monitoring academic progress and financial aid compliance;
• Information regarding extracurricular activities and student organizations;
• Processing academic and financial aid appeals;
• Receiving and processing requests for special accommodations under ADA;
• Referrals for services not provided by the College, such as personal counseling;
• All student complaints: The policy and forms for registering a student complaint could be filled out in-person with any academic advisor and are also available from the main College page
• Learning disabilities and learning assistance adjudication: Request accommodations in-person with any academic advisor or get the forms Click here and take them to any academic advisor.
If you don’t know whom you should talk to, that means you should see an academic advisor.