Additional Policies regarding the Covid Virus
January 7, 2022
Due to the rapid spread of the Covid 19 virus in the community, additional policies and protections are being implemented immediately. In consideration of the students, faculty and staff of St. Augustine College, please do everything possible to prevent the transmission of the disease which could lead to severe illness or potentially death.
Staff, Faculty Members, and Students
- All employees and students must obtain the booster vaccine as soon as possible, but no later than January 15, 2022. Proof of the vaccinations, including the booster shot, must be provided to your supervisor. In lieu of the required vaccinations, negative Covid test results must be submitted twice per week. Religious or medical exemptions will continue to be recognized. If necessary, the College will provide the employee time away from their work responsibilities to obtain the booster vaccine shot.
- Everyone must wear masks continually while on the St. Augustine College campus.
- Everyone must take their temperature upon entering the College facility. If the individual has an elevated temperature, they should return to their home.
- On both the Main and South campuses, a security guard will be present to check for proof of vaccinations and limit those without this authorization.
- Visitors will be required to provide proof of the vaccinations, including the booster shot. If this proof is not provided, they will not be permitted to enter the College.
- Visitors will be required to take their temperature prior to entering the College facility. If the individual has an elevated temperature, they should leave the College premises.
- Visitors must wear a mask at all times when on the College premises.
- Visitors should be encouraged to contact the College via phone or email in lieu of a face-to-face meeting.
St. Augustine College will continue to provide the following:
- Protective shields, as necessary
- Hand Sanitizer
- Increased sanitation
- Remote, touchless thermometers
- Instructions for individuals entering the College facility