Transferring Courses from other Institutions

  • General education courses from other institutions in Illinois are accepted if they are IAI courses that are equivalent to IAI general education courses at SAC.

  • General education courses from another country must have an International Academic Equivalency Evaluation before they are accepted by SAC.

  • Psychology core courses and psychology elective courses from another institution are accepted if the college or university holds regional or national accreditation and the courses are determined by the SAC registrar in collaboration with the BAP Program Director to be equivalent to SAC courses.