At the end of the program, graduates will be able to:
- Identify the accounting standards principles and be able to prepare basic financial statements.
- Identify business organization concepts and theories and be able to write a basic Business Plan.
- Describe the basic concepts of economic theories and market structures in order to describe their implications related to government, business, and individuals.
- Define the fundamental tax laws and principles and be able to prepare individual tax returns.
- Demonstrate an effective written and oral business communication within a professional setting.
|ACC 161||Financial Accounting||4 Credit hours|
|CIS 115||Spreadsheets for Business||4 Credit hours|
|ECO 102||Principles of Microeconomics||4 Credit hours|