We offer many resources and services to St. Augustine College students and alumni, including:
- Assistance in choosing a career path or an institution of higher learning to continue your education once you’ve complete your time at St. Augustine
- Resume and cover letter writing assistance
- Appointments regarding interviews, job search strategies, and networking
- Workshops, job fairs, and other events
- Building connections between students and employers
- Weekly e-mail newsletter and online job board for St. Augustine students and alumni
The mission of the Career and Transfer Center (CTC) at St. Augustine College is to provide professional and personalized academic and workforce support services to St. Augustine students and alumni. The center assists students in the process of transferring to a four year institution, career counseling, career exploration and the implementation of strategic job searching and skills development required to succeed in a global workplace.
The St. Augustine College Career and Transfer Center intends to become a highly visible, accessible and well utilized career service center for our students.
|Monday – Friday||8:00am – 6:00pm|
|Saturday||By Appointment Only|
To schedule an appointment with one of our staff members via phone or email using the information below, or visit us any time during our office hours.
|Alex Martinez, CTC Manager||(773) email@example.com|
|Monica Hurtado, Career Specialist||(773) firstname.lastname@example.org|
The Career and Transfer Center is located at St. Augustine College’s Main Campus, 1345 W. Argyle St, Chicago, IL 60640, in Office 134. The Career and Transfer Center staff also make frequent visits to provide CTC Service Days at all other St. Augustine College campuses.