IWE’s College Career Pathways program lets you register for college courses while you finish your high school equivalency requirements, making enrollment in the college program of your choice easier and faster. To make your transition easier, at St. Augustine College, we provide an array of student support services, including individualized academic advising and tutoring, financial assistance, and dedicated staff and faculty who are focused on your success.
This is the right program for you if you want:
- To save time by getting a head start on college while finishing a GED/HiSET certificate
- To be in a college academic environment right away
- To charge through high school completion (GED/HiSET) with specialized instruction
- To be financially stable with a college degree as soon as possible
Why College Career Pathway?
- It’s the only program in Illinois that can help you earn a GED/HiSET certificate along with an Associate Degree
- It can be completed in English or Spanish
- It qualifies for financial aid
To enroll and for more information: 773-878- 6334 or firstname.lastname@example.org