On Monday, November 20, 2017 at South Campus 10am to Noon (2610 W. 25th Place – Cafeteria), and Main Campus 5pm to 7pm (1345 W. Argyle – Atrium).
At the South Campus, the Welcome- ECE Faculty is at 10am to 10:10am and the Station Visitation is at 10:10am to Noon. In Main Campus, the Welcome- ECE Faculty is at 5pm to 5:10pm and the Station Visitation is at 5:10pm to 7pm.
The purpose of the “Early Childhood Education Resource Day” is to promote our Early Childhood Education Program.
The event will focus on:
- Providing information to current and potential students about the Early Childhood Education Program.
- Dissemination of materials containing current information about the importance of getting Gateways to Opportunity Credentials.
- Providing information on financial aid and academic advising.
- Dissemination of early childhood education resources.
- Poster Presentations by ECE Students
- Advisors – Information Tables
- Gateways to Opportunity – Representative and Information Table
“Gateways to Opportunity is a state-wide professional development support system designed to provide guidance, encouragement, and recognition to individuals and programs serving children, youth, and families. Gateways to Opportunity is administered through INCCRRA and funded by the Illinois Department of Human Services Bureau of Child Care and Development, the McCormick Foundation, and Grand Victoria Foundation.”
The event is sponsored By: The Early Childhood Education Department.