The Associate of Applied Science in Business Management prepares students for a variety of career opportunities in the management field for the private, government, or not-for-profit organizations. The program prepares students with a solid academic foundation in accounting, business concepts, and other necessary skills to work in our dynamic and competitive market place.
At the end of the program, our graduates will be able to:
- Identify the accounting standards principles and be able to prepare basic financial statements.
- Identify business organization concepts and theories and be able to write a basic Business Plan.
- Describe the basic concepts of economic theories and market structures in order to describe their implications related to government, business, and individuals.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the legal aspects, social environment, and government regulations that influence business.
- Understand computer information systems from a managerial perspective and the role information technology play in business.