Transfer Services are provided to students individually and consist of guidance throughout the entire process to ensure that the student continues their studies in the field they choose in order to obtain the next degree possible.
Transfer Services include:
- Individual transfer advice and counseling
- Information about admission procedures at desired institution and program planning
- Providing students with information regarding articulation agreements and options for study
- Connecting students personally with admissions staff and four year institutions
- Planning short and long-term transfer goals
- Services and information such as campus tours, pamphlets, brochures, catalogs, information sessions for four year institutions.
- Scholarship search assistance