Thank you for visiting our webpage and for your interest in learning how to get or stay involved with St. Augustine. There are many ways to connect and support the mission of our college, while staying in contact with past, current and future fellow alumni, as well other members of the SAC community.
- Join in the formation of our new Alumni Association
- Volunteer to be an SAC ambassador or serve as a tutor for current students.
- Attend and/or support SAC’s fundraising events, which include our annual “El Puente Awards Gala” and our “Golf Outing”.
- Attend alumni events, which include networking receptions and gatherings
- Support SAC by making a donation or contributing to its Matching Scholarship Program
- Joining us on our social media channels: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Vimeo.
- Utilizing our Center for Career Services to further your professional development.
Whether you live in Illinois or across the globe, we would love for you to stay in touch. For more information about St. Augustine, Alumni news, and the Alumni Association, contact: Grace Valadez, 773-878-7044 or firstname.lastname@example.org