At St. Augustine College we believe in making higher education accessible to everyone and therefor we strive to maintain affordable tuition while providing the best educational resources within our reach.
Anyone accepted for admission to St. Augustine College who is a citizen or permanent resident of the United States may be eligible for financial aid. Although the government regulations largely determine what “financial need” is, the staff of the Financial Aid Office will assist students in meeting their financial needs in order to attend the College.
St. Augustine College also offers scholarships based on merit and financial need to its students. Many of SAC’s students were offered scholarship support after submitting a FAFSA.
The Following Conditions Must Be Met In Order To Qualify or To Maintain Eligibility for any Financial Aid program:
1. Students must comply with the Satisfactory Academic Standards and Progress Policy.
2. Changes in the recipient’s credit hour, marital, or residence status must be reported to the Financial Aid Office for review and possible adjustment of awards.
3. Unexpected changes in a family’s financial condition should be reported to the Financial Aid Office for review and possible adjustment of awards.
4. Outside aid received by applicants, which is not listed in the award letter, must be reported immediately to the Financial Aid Office. The aid package may have to be adjusted to reflect the actual aid reported.
5. If the recipient is in default on a federal loan or owes a refund for federal financial aid received when not earned, the Financial Aid Office must be notified immediately and awards will become void.
6. Aid awards are not automatically renewable. Students must apply annually by completing the Financial Aid FAFSA.
7. Under provisions of the United States Criminal Code, intentional false statements or misrepresentations on any of the applicant materials may subject the applicant to a fine of no more than $10,000.00 or imprisonment of no more than five (5) years or both.